We work closely with our applicants and proactively try to source them their new home. If we currently do not have the “perfect” home listed or you are looking for something very specialist, we will endeavour to help. Below are a list of genuine and active buyers who simply cannot find that specific new home. If you think you have the property we’re looking for please contact either Tom or Richard in strict confidence, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or telephone us on 01531 637 341.
Impressive & extremely special period country house with land.
Area: Good access to both Ledbury & Hereford.
Family looking for their “forever home” – do you have that exceptional property and are thinking of selling?
- Large character house (ideally with architectural merit) – 5 beds+
- Quiet setting – surrounded by its own land (ideally 5 + acres)
- Need good access to Hereford for business commitments
- Prepared to be flexible on timescales to source the perfect home
Funds up to £2.5 Million
Privately located property with land that offers extensive ground floor accommodation.
Area: East Herefordshire/M5/M50 access.
Family with wheelchair user requires property with large, flexible and level ground floor accommodation.
- Attractive Single storey/ barn conversion would be ideal
- Essential property enjoys a private & peaceful setting
- 2+ acres of level land for privacy and parking large vehicles
- Need good access to motorway network for business
Funds upto £1.5 Million
Attractive country house with 10+ acres.
Area: Must be within 30 minute’s drive from Tewkesbury.
Family looking for a really “attractive” character home surrounded by level land for top competition horses; must be commutable to Tewkesbury for schooling.
- Preference “Georgian” house – 4+ beds (any condition considered)
- Large receptions rooms and ideally plenty of natural light
- Must have good/level pastureland for horses, ideally stabling/agricultural barns
- Currently have a farm and now require a larger house & less land (only require 10-15 acres)
Funds up to £1 Million (may invest more for “outstanding” property)
Property with holiday cottage & land in secluded setting.
Area: Flexible on location but must be surrounded by beautiful unspoilt countryside.
Couple looking for a property in a stunning rural location with scope to generate a secondary income.
- Character main house (only require 3 beds)
- Holiday cottage or scope to create
- Land for horses and privacy
- Like: Monmouth & Hay-on- Wye/Black Mountain area.
Funds up to £1 Million
Pretty smallholding/country cottage with land in a peaceful setting.
Area: Castlemorton/Malvern Hills or Redmarley/Glos borders.
Couple downsizing from a large equestrian property & looking for a compact smallholding with “pretty” country cottage at its heart.
- 3+ beds (character cottage – happy to renovate)
- Peaceful setting with no immediate neighbours
- Need level land for horses (circa 4 acres)
- Ideally with access to good outriding
Funds circa £825,000
Village House with access to amenities.
Area: Ideally Colwall or Fownhope.
Couple looking to move into a thriving village which offers a good range of amenities
- 3 + beds – open minded on house age/style/condition
- Prefer to be located off the main village road
- Private garden, garage/storage
- Would also consider a house on the edge of a “market town” Malvern/Ledbury
Funds up to £800,000
Property with land & good walking/outriding.
Area: Flexible on area although ideally within 30 minute drive of Ledbury/Malvern.
Couple looking for a peacefully located property with at least 4 acres.
- Land most important factor – would like as much land as possible
- Setting must be peaceful and ideally with nearby access to bridle/footpaths
- Land for horses and for training of gun dogs
- Flexible on property age/size/condition
Funds up to £750,000
Family house in quiet location
Area: Good access to Ledbury & Malvern
Family looking for attractive and low maintenance home with good views.
- 4/5 bedroom house with good ceiling heights & practical garden
- Annexe/versatile outbuilding would be a great bonus
- Quiet location – rural or village edge (like Cradley, Suckley area)
Funds up to £750,000
Character Ledbury town house.
Area: Central Ledbury location.
Retired couple downsizing from country house & looking to move into Ledbury town.
- Attractive town house – 3-4 beds+
- Ideally a detached town house with well-proportioned main rooms
- Require off street parking & ideally garage & garden
- Ideally within a “minute or two’s walk” from the town centre
Funds circa £650,000