We work closely with our applicants and proactively try to source them their new home. If we currently do not have the “perfect” home listed or you are looking for something very specialist, we will endeavour to help. Below are a list of genuine and active buyers who simply cannot find that specific new home. If you think you have the property we’re looking for please contact either Tom or Richard in strict confidence, either by email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01531 637 341.
Well presented and practical family house
Area: East Herefordshire/West Worcestershire/ M5 Access
International buyer requiring quality family home
- Large character house in good condition – 4 beds+ (2 children)
- Quiet setting essential – well away from busy roads
- Schooling at Malvern & North Worcs, good motorway access vital
Funds up to £1.3 Million
Property with holiday cottage & land in secluded setting.
Area: Flexible on location but must be surrounded by beautiful unspoilt countryside.
Couple looking for a property in a stunning rural location with scope to generate a secondary income.
- Character main house (only require 3 beds)
- Holiday cottage or scope to create
- Land for horses and privacy
- Like: Monmouth & Hay-on- Wye/Black Mountain area.
Funds up to £1 Million
Country property ideally with land
Area: Corse Lawn, Hartpury, Eldersfield, Redmarley
We have successfully sold a number of properties in the above areas and have numerous disappointed buyers specifically wishing to purchase in this region. Most of these buyers are either looking for:
- A smallholding with as much land as possible
- Rural home in a quiet setting (but not isolated)
Buyers from £600,000 to £1 Million
Attractive home in quiet location
Area: Good access to Ledbury & Malvern
Well-presented family home with good views
- 4/5 bedroom house with good ceiling heights & practical garden
- Annexe/versatile outbuilding would be a great bonus
- Quiet location – rural or village edge (like Cradley, Suckley area)
Funds circa £850,000
Pretty smallholding in idyllic setting
Area: Peace & privacy vital, flexible on area
Couple downsizing & looking for a charming smallholding
- Happy to do work to a property – 3+ beds
- No close neighbours (essential)
- Land for horses & sheep (circa 5 acres) & ideally outbuildings
Funds up to £850,000
Pretty smallholding/country cottage with land in a peaceful setting.
Area: Castlemorton/Malvern Hills or Redmarley/Glos borders.
Couple downsizing from a large equestrian property & looking for a compact smallholding with “pretty” country cottage at its heart.
- 3+ beds (character cottage – happy to renovate)
- Peaceful setting with no immediate neighbours
- Need level land for horses (circa 4 acres)
- Ideally with access to good outriding
Funds circa £825,000
Country cottage with superb views
Area: South & West Herefordshire
Couple looking for a home in a tranquil setting
- Flexible size & condition of property
- Pretty garden with lots of plenty of bird song & wildlife
- Rural (no immediate neighbours) but not completely isolated
Funds circa £550,000