Posted on March 19, 2020 by GrantCoLedbury
Categorised in: Grant & Co News
Grant & Co – Business Continuity Plan, 19th March 2020
In light of the current pandemic, we have reviewed our business operation and client service facility (and will continue to do so on a regular basis). We want to reassure you that we remain committed to providing a quality service to all customers.
Firstly, and most importantly, our staff and client well-being is priority, and we will do all that is necessary to protect people. We also need to remain calm in order to maintain normal business activity, but with sensible precautions. There is a level of national hysteria that is disproportionate to the health risk for most people, coronavirus is a new form of flu that most healthy people will recover from, if indeed infected at all.
We set out below our plan of action to minimise risk, whilst continuing to provide service;
- Our client and staff welfare is of paramount importance, we will therefore not ask anyone to conduct any visit or meeting if they have any concerns or are in a higher risk category. Where at all possible we will offer alternatives for face to face meetings.
- We are always pleased to see and communicate with our customers and new clients. We will limit face to face meetings to those that are absolutely necessary, and which cannot be replaced by telephone or video calls. When we are meeting people, we will avoid physical contact and will maintain sensible distancing (at least 1 meter).
- Most of our business is, and will continue to be conducted from our office via phone or internet. We will follow government and industry guidance, reviewing the business and human implications on a weekly basis.
- Viewings – we are continuing to arrange viewings with enhanced safety procedures and provided all parties are happy to proceed. See our separate viewing guidance.
- For all staff, vendors and viewers, we will request/and give verification of individual’s health status, or any change in circumstances, on a weekly basis. We are operating a “clean hands” policy before and after appointments, and will wear protective gloves where appropriate
- We will continue to operate from our Ledbury office whilst it remans practical to do so. We already have the facility in place for remote working for the business partners. With immediate effect, our office is closed to all non-essential or spontaneous visitors. Any new visits can only take place by prior appointment.
If you want to speak with us, please do telephone on 01531 637 341. You can also contact us outside of office hours as follows:
Tom Grant on 07765 230 789 or Richard Stone on 07971 790 849
Wishing you continued health and safety,
Grant & Co Estate Agents